- Initiating and supporting activities to promote the common interests of FZMAUR members in relations with the President of Romania, the Romanian Parliament, the Government of Romania, other public authorities, as well as in relations with international institutions and bodies.
- Organization of meetings, conferences, debates, round tables, seminars, communication sessions, as well as any other forms not contravening the rule of law.
- Publishing own publications or collaborating with other entities in the country or abroad.
- Adoption of judgments or decisions under these Statutes.
- Organizing sessions of communications for the presentation of scientific papers.
- Organizing exchanges of experience, internships and training in the country and abroad.
- Initiate lobbying activities under the law to promote the interests of public authorities and local authorities that they represent.
- Other forms and means established by the General Assembly or the Board of Directors.